05 January 2015

Blog plans 2015

I was not originally planning on doing this kind of post, but for past couple of days these ideas have been going around in my head and I felt like writing down them. This post can serve as a sort of guide to anyone coming across my blog wondering what to expect from this blog. This is what I have been planning for this newly started year...


- So far I have written quite lot theme/special/series posts. From here on, I want to focus more on country specific posts as they are what I like the most and what I originally started this blog for. There is still going to be many other types of posts, but the main focus will be on the country posts. I have lots and lots of theme and series posts planned too. More about my blog post types you can read here.

- I have a highly interesting blog series planned! These posts will take more effort to write, so I can't say anything about how many I will write. But I am kinda excited! This series will kick off in March or April.

- I will have my last school exams at the end of March, so after that I will have a lot more time for my blogs. The posting pace may fasten then, at least until autumn. I also will continue to study music technology and else, which hopefully adds something to this blog.

- For the reason mentioned in the previous paragraph, I will have more time, so I can finally give this blog a makeover it deserves. I will try to learn editing and make this blog it's own background, header, etc.. I already know what I would like my blog to visually look like.

- Other visual change is already noticeable in my previous post. From now on I'll be adding a photo for (most of) my blog posts, so they will look better in Blogger reader and such.

- I will start promoting my blog. I know I keep saying that, but I swear I will!

I believe that's it in a nutshell. Almost like New Year's promises for my blog. For me it feels like that 2014 was a warm-up (I only blogged for two months) and now I am starting for real. In my opinion, my blog posts have been getting better, or at least longer. I will try to keep at it!

ALL COMMENTS, SUGGESTIONS, REQUESTS AND ELSE ABOUT THE POSTS OR THIS BLOG ARE HIGHLY VALUED!
(I just ask you to be polite and not to troll; I want to keep this blog a positive place.) Or if you want to just chat, you can comment on my other blog: Mariya's Road. I like meeting new people, so see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment